Progoff Intensive Journal® Workshop
February 21st – 24th, 2014
Limited seating, register early and save!
Select from either a two or four day workshop and experience a life-changing process to give your life greater direction, vitality and purpose. Developed in 1966 by Dr. Ira Progoff, our nationally-recognized program has helped 175,000 people lead more fulfilling lives. Discover resources and possibilities you could not have imagined. The Intensive Journal® method can be your honest friend in the creative process of shaping your life.
How can you benefit from this method?
- By using an integrated system of writing exercises. It’s much more than a diary.
- Gain insights about many different areas including personal relationships, career and special interests, body and health, dreams and imagery, and meaning in life.
- Apply fresh approaches to access your creative capacities and untapped possibilities.
- Work in total privacy. Neither you nor anyone else will judge or analyze your life.
- Use a method that is without dogma. The Intensive Journal® method is a process that can be used by people of all different backgrounds, interests and faiths.
- You do not have to like to write or be a good writer. You are the only one who reads what you write.